Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Cappuccino Challenge

I have never liked Starbucks. From the first time I've had a coffee there I have been unable to feel any appreciation for their coffee and hence have abstained from having it for a long time. However, not wanting to be labeled biased or perhaps even fundamentalist today I have given it another another try. As I had some time on my hands before meeting a few friends I first had a cappuccino at my preferred coffee outlet, Coffee Heaven followed by a cappuccino at Starbucks (which was conveniently on the way). 
To much of their credit the ambience of Starbucks is definitely cosier and more pleasant than the thoroughly branded atmosphere of Coffee Heaven, but having to volunteer my first name in order to buy a coffee, however, was nothing that scored a very high approval rating. Anyway - the coffee itself wasn't as bad as I remembered it to be, however, being rather mild and lacking the distinct coffee taste, didn't really meet my expectations. 
What I can recommend - if you have a sweet tooth and like nougat - is their Royal Chocolate Cake.

Smacznego! ... wishes
Memonji

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wymagajÄ…cy ;)