Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Sunset in Newcastle?


Sometimes things happen entirely unexpected.

So was last week's business trip to Ireland that got me stopping over in Germany as well as the UK. A colleague of mine couldn't go, so I had to pack my bags and leave within 24 hours.

Apart from staying a week in Carlow (a small town an hour's drive away from Dublin) I spent a day in Newcastle as well as the weekend at home in Germany.

While taking a walk on the nice coastline of Newcastle, I was lucky enough to witness an awesome natural phenomenon: initially we thought the sun is setting, but after a minute we realised that it was actually the moon rising on the horizon (click and enlarge the pictures for better viewing).

"Quite amazing" ... finds
Memonji













1 comment:

Shaikh Yasir Ahmed said...

beautiful!